Looking to upgrade your facilities but concerned about the expense, lack of capital and lengthy return-on-investment? Join us for this panel discussion on how to overcome these barriers and achieve an immediate improvement in cash flow through Michigan’s PACE program, tax credits, incentives, utility choice programs and new energy efficient technologies.
This event will feature Andy Levin, Managing Partner, Levin Energy Partners & President, Lean & Green Michigan and is being coordinated by The Energy Alliance Group of Michigan and CORE Solutions Group. Here are event details.
- Thursday, Dec. 11 from 3-6 p.m.
- Tre Monti Ristorante,1695 E. Big Beaver Road, Troy
- 3-3:30 p.m. Event Registration & Networking
- 3:30-5 p.m. Panel discussion, Q & A
- 5-6 p.m. Networking Reception (Cash bar & hors d’oeuvres)
Scott Ringlein, CEO & Founder of The Energy Alliance Group of Michigan, will moderate the panel, which includes:
- Andy Levin, President of Levin Energy Partners LLC and Lean and Green Michigan PACE finance district;
- Brindley Byrd, Executive Director of the Michigan Energy Efficiency Contractors Association (MEECA);
- Shawn Hall, Michigan Director, Volunteer Energy & utility choice expert;
- Terry Judge, CEO & Founder of CORE Solutions Group, The Cost Recovery Experts;
- Curt Monhart, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at The Energy Alliance Group of Michigan.
Seating is limited so we hope you register soon.
Click here to see/download a flyer on the event. PACE Energy Dec. 11 Event.
Click here to register on Eventbrite!
For more information, please contact Nancy Clay, Communications Director at EAG of Michigan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (734) 834-6376.